S D G s
The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development (the 2030 Agenda) is a set of international development goals from 2016 to 2030, which was adopted by the UN Sustainable Development Summit held in September 2015 building on the success of Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).
The 2030 Agenda listed “Sustainable Development Goals” consisting of 17 goals and 169 targets in order to eradicate poverty and realize a sustainable world. The SDGs are universal goals applicable, not only to developing countries but also developed countries, and pledge “Leave no one behind.” through the implementation process.
Japan makes utmost efforts to implement the 2030 Agenda with international community based on the concept of human security.
We created a logo featuring ball bearings, which are Nankai Seiko’s products.
Ball bearings will continue to turn for a long time if they are used properly.
The logo incorporates the idea that “if we improve the environment, the Earth will continue to turn.”
As a company that can contribute to the realization of a sustainable world through our business activities, Nankai Seiko is committed to the SDGs.
Through the development, design, material procurement, manufacturing, and sales of our products, through all of our business activities and the functions of our products themselves as well as our employees, we will work to maintain and improve a healthy, better global environment and social activities and lifestyles to make the global environment and humanity more sustainable for the future.
- We will fully consider the impact of our business activities, product functions, and services on the global environment as well as on social activities and lifestyles, strive to prevent environmental pollution and to conserve the environment, and build a sustainable and effective management system that matches our needs.
- To imagine a present and future where not only employees, but also including their families and stakeholders, children, grandchildren, and descendants, as well as people around the world, can live comfortably, and to realize that global environment as well as those social activities and lifestyles.
- To enable employees themselves to continue to work on these activities not only within the company, but also outside the company, and to voluntarily develop these activities so they can be more widely disseminated in society.
- Going beyond compliance with laws and regulations, we always set and achieve high goals on our own responsibility.
- We will constantly review these activities to ensure that they are practical and effective, and actively continue to improve them.
- We will promptly release information related to these activities upon request.
July 5, 2021
We are helping to advance environmental improvement with promotion of global environmental preservation activities as our slogan.
December 14, 2004