A very low torque rotation is achieved because grease is not used. Ideal when you want to reduce rotational resistance in an application such as “free spinning rollers”.
- Low torque compared to conventional bearings
- By applying a lubricating film to the inside of the bearing, it can be used where oil leakage is not desired.
- Low dust generation
- The operating temperature is up to 50℃ /122℉ .
- Used for light loads
|Inner and Outer Rings||AISI 440C|
Free spinning rollers, film transfer rollers, clean room rollers, LCD and semiconductor manufacturing equipment
• Do not use in areas exposed to water, steam, chemicals, or oils.
• Do not use this product in a dusty environment as it is more likely to be damaged than regular products if foreign substances enter.